Articles on this Page
- 02/21/18--07:58: _Episode 255 – Ross ...
- 02/28/18--19:32: _Episode 256 – Jim T...
- 03/07/18--12:42: _Episode 257 – Steph...
- 04/04/18--18:19: _Episode 258 – Micha...
- 04/25/18--18:11: _Episode 259 – Todd ...
- 05/02/18--16:53: _Episode 260 – Danie...
- 05/09/18--17:57: _Episode 261 – Paul ...
- 05/16/18--20:19: _Episode 262 – Woody...
- 05/23/18--17:10: _Episode 263 – Steve...
- 06/06/18--17:43: _Episode 264 – J. Ke...
- 06/13/18--17:42: _Episode 265 – Brian...
- 07/11/18--19:15: _Episode 266 – Andre...
- 07/18/18--17:52: _Episode 267 – Famil...
- 08/01/18--13:30: _Episode 268 – Josep...
- 08/08/18--19:46: _Episode 269 – The H...
- 08/15/18--07:44: _Episode 270 – Famil...
- 08/20/18--11:20: _Episode 271 – David...
- 08/22/18--06:33: _Episode 272 – Famil...
- 08/29/18--09:11: _Episode 273 – Scott...
- 09/05/18--09:46: _Episode 274 – Jim H...
- 02/21/18--07:58: Episode 255 – Ross Blocher on Steve Allen and Mike Warnke
- 03/07/18--12:42: Episode 257 – Stephen Tobolowsky on Allan Sherman – My Son, The Nut
- 04/04/18--18:19: Episode 258 – Michael Colton and John Aboud on The National Lampoon
- 04/25/18--18:11: Episode 259 – Todd Cooper on Mike O’Brien – Tasty Radio
- 05/02/18--16:53: Episode 260 – Danielle Koenig on Dennis Miller – The Off-White Album
- 05/09/18--17:57: Episode 261 – Paul Dooley
- 05/16/18--20:19: Episode 262 – Woody Battaglia on Dana Gould – Funhouse
- 05/23/18--17:10: Episode 263 – Steve Bluestein on Betty Walker
- 06/13/18--17:42: Episode 265 – Brian Huskey on Monty Python and Eddie Murphy
- 07/18/18--17:52: Episode 267 – Family Albums Episode 1 – Rand Huguely on Jay Huguely
- 09/05/18--09:46: Episode 274 – Jim Hanna on Redd Foxx – Laff Of The Party (Volume 1)
Ross Blocher of Oh No Ross and Carrie stops by with two albums that somehow find their way into the same discussion of skepticism and humor and those two can coalesce and/or create the other. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: … Continue reading
Jim Turner of Duck’s Breath Mystery Theatre stops by to talk about some vinyl oddities that informed his sense of humor, and to give the history-in-brief of Duck’s Breath! Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: Jim Turner Duck’s Breath on Facebook Check … Continue reading
Stephen Tobolowsky stops by to weave some tales and talk of Allan Sherman. It’s also the first time I’ve interviewed someone whom I’ve played on stage. This was fun. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: Stephen Tobolowsky stephentobolowsky.com My Son, the Nut … Continue reading
Michael Colton and John Aboud wrote the wonderful A Futile and Stupid Gesture and talk with me about their love of Lampoon. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guests: Michael Colton & John Aboud johnaboud.com michaelcolton.com Lampoon’s Discography Check out Celery Sound Records, … Continue reading
Todd Cooper is a delight and wanted to talk about maybe the most current vinyl album we’ve ever covered. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: Todd Cooper Feliz Navipod Tasty Radio on Vinyl Check out Celery Sound Records, my new sketch … Continue reading
Danielle Koenig and I talked Dennis Miller a while back. While we wait for his jokes, here’s a fun podcast. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: Danielle Koenig The Off-White Album on Vinyl Check out Celery Sound Records, my new sketch … Continue reading
Paul Dooley sits down with me to talk about his career, including his first and only released comedy album, and one that is a hidden treasure waiting to be rediscovered. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: Paul Dooley Paul Dooley Booked Solid! on … Continue reading
Woody Battaglia sits down with me to talk about Dana Gould, listening to comedy with perspective, and a touch of his podcast, My Minute With Andre. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: Woody Battaglia Almost Tuesday Funhouse on Vinyl Check out Celery … Continue reading
Steve Bluestein was there at the beginning of the 70s stand-up comedy boom. He’s here to talk about the mysterious figure that is Betty Walker and his book, Memoirs of A Nobody. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: Steve Bluestein Hello, Ceil, It’s … Continue reading
J. Keith has a special place for Tom Lehrer in his heart. And in his life. He interviewed Lehrer as a very young man, and we get into his entire history with Lehrer and his work. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden … Continue reading
Brian Huskey is too much fun. He flew in on his massive private jet to talk about two albums which mean different things to him and to his comedy. We also talk about the changing landscape of comedy distribution and … Continue reading
Andrew Husband does some amazing comedy writing and has been a big booster of this show. Nothing like returning to talk Hedberg, as well as numerous other comedy things. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: Andrew Husband drewhusband.com Do You Believe … Continue reading
This episode is the first in a mini-series we’re calling Family Albums, where we talk to the family and close friends of folks who made comedy albums, or album. We want to discover the lives behind these often obscure albums, … Continue reading
Joseph Scrimshaw returns to talk about a compilation that, like most compilations, is a mixed bag. Of something. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: Joseph Scrimshaw josephscrimshaw.com The Golden Age of Comedy Volume One on Discogs Check out Celery Sound Records, my … Continue reading
Phil Proctor returns to talk about the next Firesign Theatre album with Firesign’s archivist, Taylor Jessen. Video episode coming soon as well. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: Phil Proctor, Taylor Jessen FiresignTheatre.com Bozos on Discogs Check out Celery Sound Records, … Continue reading
Fred Frees talks about his father’s influence on voice over, on his own work, and some of the other comedy Fred has dabbled in. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: Fred Frees VoicePeddler.com Paul Frees and the Poster People on Discogs Check … Continue reading
David Melville returns! To talk Monty Python for the first time on the show, how comedy ages (and doesn’t) and two bonus stories about his dad’s association with The Beatles and Star Wars. Host: Jason Klamm Producer: Mike Worden Guest: David Melville iscla.org … Continue reading
The third installment in the Family Albums mini-series is a special one, and one I’ve wanted to do for a long time. Sheila Meader Stratton met Vaughn Meader, famous for his JFK impression and the blockbuster album The First Family, after … Continue reading
We’ve only lost a few episodes over almost 300 shows, but we’ve never scrapped one. Scott White kindly came back after his first, unaired appearance in which there was some massive confusion on the part of your host and we … Continue reading
Before you say anything, we know that’s the wrong album cover – I lucked out and Volume 1 came in Volume 2’s sleeve. Confusion abounded beforehand, but then we sat down and had a grand time talking about Redd Foxx, … Continue reading